Latest Team Rankings
Free Rivals Alerts
|ShopMobileRadio RSSRivals.com Yahoo! Sports|
|College Teams||High Schools|
February 10, 2013
2013 Shrine Bowl Combines and Coaches
Here is the 2013 North Carolina Shrine Bowl Coaching Staff.
Head Coach: Burton Cates - Lee County High School
Phil Tate - South Point High School (Assistant at South Point)
Blair Harding - Porter Ridge High School
Darryl Brown - Southern Guilford High School
Randy Raper - Northern Nash High School
Robert Cody - Plymouth High School
Mark Little - West Columbus High School
Dates and Schools:
March 23: South Johnston HS; Four Oaks, NC (Coach Bennett Jones)
April 13: Eastern Alamance HS; Mebane, NC (Coach John Kirby)
April 20: Rocky River HS; Mint Hill, NC (Coach Jason Fowler)
April 27: A.C. Reynolds HS; Asheville, NC (Coach Shane Laws)
June 1: Washington HS, Washington, NC (Coach Sport Sawyer)
NC Co-Coordinator: Chris Norman (704-692-4703) email@example.com
Purpose: To provide opportunity for high school football players to demonstrate skills needed for athletic scholarships and possible Shrine Bowl selection.
Who: Rising 12th graders are eligible to attend, the class of 2014.
Cost: $20.00 per player. High School Coaches and spectators will be admitted free. There will be no checks accepted at any of the combines, cash only. There will Shrine Bowl staff at each combine to collect registration fees.
To be measured:
To be tested:
1. Vertical Jump
2. 40 Yard Dash
3. Pro Agility Shuttle
4. Bench Press Rep. (All position players will rep 185 as many times as they can.)
To be evaluated: Each position player will work with Shrine Bowl coaches at his position and go through a series of football related drills.
1. Athletes may not attend more than one combine in their respective state.
2. Some events may change according to equipment available.
3. Rising seniors should bring videos for the Shrine Bowl Coaching Staff to evaluate.
4. Each player will receive a T-shirt and unmatched exposure.
5. Each position player will work with Shrine Bowl coaches at his position and go through a series of football related drills.
6. Please be on time: We are going to be on a tight schedule.
9:30 am: REGISTRATION FOR KICKERS, PUNTERS, AND LONG SNAPPERS (Registration will be at the door. There is no pre-registration for Shrine Bowl Combines)
10:00 am: REGISTRATION FOR POSITION PLAYERS
10:00 am: KICKERS START TIME
11:00 am: POSITION PLAYERS START TIME
North Carolina NEWS